47.Something I’ve wished for repeatedly: Motivation and inspiration.
49. Something I should have said a long time ago: I already answered this and I honestly don’t have anything I want to say now that I should have said a long time ago.
53. What words upset me the most: The words that upset me the most are the ones that imply that I am not good for much other than entertainment.
7. Favorite book: Uh. No idea, honestly. There are more than a few books that I like, but I don’t have a favorite. I also don’t read as often as I should, admittedly.
14. Greatest Achievement: Already answered this one. Eagle Scout.
21. The one place I want to be right now: Right where I am, I guess?
28. What I want to be when I’m older: There are a lot of things I want to be when I’m older, but one thing I’d really like is to be a hero in the eyes of someone. It sounds corny and dumb but it’s something I aspire to be, I guess.
35. Bands I’ve seen live: No one famous. Music is okay but I am not as into it as a lot of people seem to be. That, combined with the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere, means that I have never been to a real concert or anything of the sort.
42. Do I like where I am now: Yes. Yes I do. I’m doing better in college, I’m the most mature I’ve ever been, and I feel like I’m starting to actually get a hang on what I want to do with my life. I’m not going to stop improving how I do things, and I’ll always keep moving forward, but I am pretty happy with where I am right now.
49. Something I should have said a long time ago: I don’t know. If I should have said it a long time ago, and I didn’t, then I probably am not going to say it at all.
14. Greatest achievement: Definitely reaching the rank of Eagle Scout.
20. Favorite flavor of ice cream: Chocolate.
34. Biggest pet peeve: When people are incapable of recognizing satire.
40. Where I would like to live: I don’t know. Somewhere near where I live now, I guess. I really like the area.
Whoops my answers are boring. Sorry.